The ADHD Coach is Chana Klein, MSEd, MCAC PCC, EEM-AP, ACG, PACG, CCUG, EFT, NET, AGI, SSS®
Chana is “The ADHD Coach” working with ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Her clients are Children, Teens, Adults, Parents, Students (Elementary School, Middle School, High School, Community College & University)
Chana has ADHD and because of undiagnosed ADD and dyslexia, at age 16 ½, was still not able to read. She has discovered tools within the ADHD brain wiring that she calls “The ADD Advantage” which have helped her to become very successful her way. Chana works with her clients to uncover their own way to success and to have the life that neither they nor their family ever thought was possible.
ADHD Coach Leader:
Chana is the co-founder of the Professional Association of ADD Coaches (PAAC)
She is the Director of Training of the ADHD/ Autism Division of Impact Coaching Academy.
Chana has served as the International Coach Federation (ICF) ADHD Community of Practice Leader since 2007 to 2016.
Chana is certified by the ICF as a Mentor Coach
Some of Chana’s Certifications
Chana is a Master Certified ADHD Coach and a Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Her Mind Body Certifications include her status as an Eden Energy Medicine Advanced Practitioner (EEM-AP) as well as of Neuro Emotional Technique and a certified graduate of the Academy of Guided Imagery.
Chana has completed more than 20 Coach Training Programs and more than 50 Alternate Healing Training Programs. She has extensive training in ADHD Coaching.
She is a graduate of ADD Coach Academy (ADDCA) and of ADDCA’s advanced program for Professional Coaches and Graduates (PCACG).
She also graduated ADD 2005, a year of extensive training with Ned Hallowell, MD and John Ratey, MD, (the ADHD expert MDs and pioneers in this field.)
Chana continues to attend a wide variety of informative teleclasses and conferences and does extensive reading and research on ADHD and Autism.
Because her ADHD clients have many relationship issues, Chana got training in Relationship Coaching and was the Mentor Coach and Trainer for the Advanced Couples Courses in Relationship Coaching Institute from 2004 until 2007.
Because her clients have sleep issues, she got certified in the Sounder Sleep System.
She has been trained also in the HANDLE Program (Holistic Approach to Neuro Development and Learning Efficiency) which is very effective in healing ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Chana has served on the ADD Coaches Organization (ACO) conference committee for several conferences and has presented many times for the ACO and for ADDA (ADD Association)
Chana is also an Addiction & Recovery Specialist, a friend of Bill W and completed years of Recovery Coach Training.
Some of Chana’s credentials are:
- Co-Founder – Professional Association Of ADHD Coaches (PAAC)
- Master Certified ADHD Coach (MCAC)
- International Coach Federation (ICF) ADHD Community of Practice Leader 2006 to 2016
- Bilingual – Teacher of Spanish in NY, NJ, and California
- Licensed Educator for 40 plus years
- Masters Degree in Education (MSEd).
- Teacher of Middle School , High School and Community College (Elementary Education, all subjects, and licensed Spanish teacher)
- Teacher of Hebrew School (Torah, Talmud and Biblical Hebrew)
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certification Assessor for ICF (2004 to 2013)
- Certification Assessor for Professional Association of ADHD Coaches (PAAC)
- Certified Parent & Teen Coach
- Sounder Sleep System® (SSS®) – Authorized Teacher of Somatic Sleep Education
- Certified by The Academy of Guided Imagery in Interactive Guided Imagery (Sm)
- Advanced Eden Energy Medicine Practitioner (EEM-AP)
- Advanced Neuro Emotional Technique Practitioner (NET)
- Recovery Coach Training
- Speaker/ Storyteller/Educator
- Author: Light From The Darkness: A Different Perspective on Difficult Times
Chana ‘s inspiring and gripping book can be found on Amazon or at www.lightfrmthedarkness.com
Light From The Darkness: A Different Perspective on Difficult Times.
Click to buy the book: